Creswell Crags Club
Creswell Crags Club is a group for anybody interested in History, Archaeology or the natural world.
Annual membership is £20. This includes all the following benefits:
- £2 entry price to all Crags club talks & sessions: inspirational and Educational evening talks and weekend sessions delivered by people with a passion for their subject.
- 10% off in Café and shop: receive discounts on everything sold in our café and gift shop to complement your visit to the Crags
- First option on all other Creswell Crags events: astronomy nights, bat walks, Christmas at the Crags and many more! – book yourself onto our unique events before they get advertised to the general public
- Quarterly newsletter: hear what exciting things are going on at the Crags with newsletters in March, June, September & December
- Get a year’s parking pass for an extra £10!
Your support helps us to:
Create spaces for nature
A beautiful variety of flora and fauna can be found at the Crags that we are dedicated to protecting. From birds to butterflies via flowers and frogs, your support allows us to undertake projects that encourage the nature of the Crags to flourish.
Conserve our collection
We have thousands of archaeological finds in our care, some of which are globally important in how we understand life in the Ice Age. By supporting us, you are facilitating the continuing cataloguing, conserving and studying of our unique collection.